Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Golf

We took a little family trip one afternoon to play miniature golf.  We played money holes as we went along. At each hole I would yell out an amount that I would pay out, IF they got a hole in one. Sometimes I would say 50 cents and other times I would scare Stephen and yell out $20. I knew I was safe, my kids are not golfers.

Stephen and I so enjoy watching each of the personalities in our family.  There was the calm one who played a slow hockey game to get her ball into the hole.

Golf

There was the overly excited one who would cheer and carry on, when she got hers in the hole, even if it was a few inches away when she would putt it in.

Golf2

There was the one that kept asking what we were going to get for a treat, and didn’t stop asking until we had finished and went to YoYogurt.  I really think she is in a growth spurt OR starving to death.

Golf3

Of course both of the boys were overly competitive with our “friendly game” of golf.  We didn’t even keep the score card, and just did the money holes, yet the boys kept track of who was winning.  They are just so competitive with each other.

Kaylee’s giggles kept all of us laughing.  She gets so tickled at something and then just can’t get control of herself.  I don’t know how she managed to putt the ball while giggling.

  Anyway, we sure love each of the personalities that make our family who we are! 

1 comment:

km said...

Isn't it a blessing to see their personalities in full bloom... I feel like I know you kiddos just from seeing their personalities here! I bet they are even more animated and adorable in person!