Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Workers

We have been working hard in our yard this summer.  This morning all of the kids were out sweating along with me.  We worked really hard digging and hauling dirt.  After a couple of hours I had to run somewhere and thanked my kids for all of their help.  I told them to go get a popsicle and rest.  The project wasn’t finished, but I told them I would do the rest later on in the day, even though there was a lot left to do.

An hour later as I was pulling in our driveway, I saw the kids out there working on our project.  It really made me cry that they would finish this hard work without me asking.  How wonderful to check that project off my list for the day!  Oh how I love having such willing workers!

 

2 comments:

km said...

what AWESOME kiddos you have!!!!

Juf said...

Awesome! A work ethic and a desire to help others are such wonderful things to have!