Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine’s Day

Well the day of love has come and gone.  We packed red lunches for the kids and had our fondue dinner.  The kids LOVED their picture books.  Some of the pictures they had never seen and oh how fun to sit and reminisce some of those memories in their new books.

Vday

Stephen gave me a dozen long bottles of Pepsi instead of a dozen long stemmed roses.  He even had little roses on the cap of each.  Stephen said that he figured I would like a dozen of those better than a dozen roses.  I told him they would last longer than roses, to which he smirked and wouldn’t comment.  :)

Ashley saw them sitting on the counter and said, “Wow, that is clever.  I didn’t know dad was that clever.”  It made me smile hearing her use the word “clever”, but I had to agree.

Long Stem Pepsi

Stephen also got me a new phone which I REALLY needed.  Sure love it and sure love him!

No comments: