Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stools

I have always had stools around the house since my boys were toddlers.  The stools give just enough height so that little ones can wash their hands in the bathrooms, help in the kitchen, peek out a window, reach a treat in the pantry, or even just to make it easier for them to climb in my bed (its a tall bed).

Stool

Stools have helped my little ones be more independent.  I don’t have to lift them up to the sink to wash their hands or reach a cup out of the cupboard for a drink.  They have used these stools FOREVER and now it’s just my little girls that rely on them. 

 Stool2

I was thinking the other day of how I have stools in my life that help me do and accomplish tasks.  The stool for me might be a carpool to get a kids where I can’t, it might be a friend helping me with something I can’t do, it might be just the words that I need to hear…..

I am so grateful for the stools in my life and the boost they give me.  I have all these stools scattered around my house for my kids’ independence and now realize how many stools that my Heavenly Father has scattered around MY life helping me so that I can do what I need to.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a great way thought and so true. I love that!