Tuesday, February 21, 2012

J-e-r-r-i-c-a

Mommy school is not all fun and games.  We also do school work.   Jerrica2

I think this little one of ours is a smart one.  She is very conscientious.  We worked on perfecting her name one afternoon.  That evening all of us were in awe of her paper she plastered on the refrigerator.  It was a blank paper that she had wrote her name on without any help.  Her penmanship amazed me.  I need to take a picture of it!

 Jerrica3 Jerrica4 Jerrica5 

But then again she “may not” be that smart.  She keeps mixing up words and meanings.  Instead of saying, pass me the light blue crayon, she will say “skinny blue”.  She always tells people that she likes dark purple and not “skinny purple”.  It always makes me smile when she does her word mix ups.

Jerrica

Oh how grateful I am to have this little girl!

3 comments:

lindsy said...

I just had to leave a quick comment and tell you how cute that little dress is! I just got the same one for my little girls yesterday :)

Penelope said...

My daughter used to use 'morning' for light, and 'night' for dark...so cute saying she liked morning pink, and had 'morning' hair (blonde LOL)

km said...

i don't think skinny blue is a mix up at all.. she is just SUPER CREATIVE like her mama!!!