Monday, February 13, 2012

Stephen’s Valentine Gifts

I framed a wedding picture for Stephen…. it was nice.

I gave him a few treats during the month…. he enjoyed them.

 Stever2

BUT, I know he is REALLY going to enjoy his gift for tomorrow.

I decided that Stephen really doesn’t need all of the chocolates in a box.  He actually would like a few “other” things in place of the chocolates.  I popped a few chocolates in my mouth and jotted down a few “coupons” to replace the chocolates, for Stephen to redeem. 

Stever

The slips of paper are just like a box of chocolates, you just don’t know what you are going to get….

I know Stephen and I know he is going to like this.  :)

1 comment:

Km said...

Hheheheehe... Good way to make for creative and fun gift... Pop em and gobble them up!!!! I hope you are having a grand valentines day!!!! Xxoxoxox