Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sure Love this Guy!

Over the Christmas break someone commented to me that I have so many pictures everywhere in my house, but I don’t have any from my wedding.  I never realized that until she said it.  SOOOO, I’ve been going through pictures trying to get a project done for Valentine’s Day.

It seems like just yesterday that we were married…

WeddingBW3

I was so in love that day, and I’m even MORE in love today. 

I’m excited for this month of Valentine’s and all my little ideas to show love to my Stever.  I sure love him.  He is so good to me!

6 comments:

T.Irwin said...

I LOVE IT!!! this is how I remember you.

I love this picture. I will be adding some photos of Eric and I in a heart frame just because I like to see us.

Unknown said...

Keep remembering me this way because I haven't changed a bit! ;)

Becki Madsen said...

you guys look so adorable and so young!

Juf said...

Awesome. I've been hearing so much negative things about marriage the past week, that it's extra nice to read a post like this!
Jacqueline

Mom said...

Shauna Rae, I love this picture of you & Stephen. What a beautiful/handsome couple. How I love you both! Mom

km said...

awwww... so beautiful!