Thursday, January 19, 2012

Randomness

I have so many random photos that I thought I would combine them into one post…

We are loving the fact that we can “Face Time” cousins on ipods.  The girls were so excited to see how pregnant Aunt Kristy looked and to see a tour of their Tennessee home.  I should have taken a picture when Kristy was on the screen, but then I probably wouldn’t have a place to stay in February…..

Face Time

Rebecca enjoyed Medieval day at school.  They had a monastery, dancing in Sherwood Forest, jousting, a feast in the castle, and trading in the market place.

MEd Day2 MEd Day6

One day I was sitting updating my 2012 calendar.  Jerrica was drawing her own calendar.  I was surprised when she showed it to me.  She had remembered a lot of different holidays and had such cute pictures to represent them.  Of course she wanted it hung up too.

Jerrica's calendar

Kaylee made a pretty clay flower in art…

Flower

Jerrica also had a hair cut.  I think it looks cute on her with her big eyes and fat cheeks.  I also HAD to post the apron that Aunt Kristy made for her.  Jerrica loves to make treats with me in the afternoon.  She then enjoys the power trip of rationing them out to the kids when they come home from school.

Jerra Apron

Then a fun picture I snapped of my reader.  She downed “The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie” and is now consuming “Goose Girl”.  She is definitely her father’s child!

Goose Girl2

I have a few photo tips, crafts and recipes to share.  I have just been so busy trying to finish my kids’ photo books before Valentines Day.  They are officially done, so now I can get back on track! :)

3 comments:

Km said...

Random daily life photos are mt Dave!! I adore the calendar... Too precious!!!

Km said...

Okay,... I must be reading waaaay too late... That was supposed to say ARE MY FAVE!!! I better go to bed! Hugs! Xoxxoxoxo

T.Irwin said...

Jerica's haircut is too stinkin' cute!!! I love bob cuts, though, so I'm partial.