Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Favorite Place to take Pictures

My girls love to give me a foot massage.  I give them a little money and they get to play in the lotion.  Today I sat down to work on picture books and in came Jerrica begging to give me a foot massage.  I NEVER say no to a foot massage!

She was so cute talking with me as she rubbed my feet.  I grabbed my camera right there and started taking pictures of her twinkly, little eyes.  I am SOOO going to miss her next year!

Foot Massage Foot Massage2 Foot Massage3 Foot Massage4 

My new favorite spot to take pictures is with my feet up!

foot

1 comment:

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

So cute! I love it. My little 5 year old just gave me my first foot rub the other day - I told her I'd give her a quarter but she said she'd do it for free - so I gave her 2! All of my boys are now lining up to offer me some Mommy-Time (the financial incentive is definitely their motivation!) Great pictures - your children are beautiful. I can see why you enjoy taking so many pictures of them!