Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day in Denver

I should say a day AND a night in Denver.   Stephen and I went on a date to the temple on Friday night.  Saturday morning we went BACK up to Denver to take the kids to the art museum.  I really do like the Denver Art Museum.  It is massive.  I’m not even sure how many different floors there are.

Art Museum

We do have some favorite exhibits that we look for.  Sadly, some of them are gone but new favorites were found.  The word room was awesome.

Art Museum2

In the chair room I decided that this wire chair would be perfect for my backyard.

Art Museum3  Art Museum5 Art Museum6 Art Museum7

The kids always like finding Mr. Vegetable man.  Another favorite is the red room with the foxes.  It really is red overload.

Art Museum8  Art Museum10 Art Museum11  

You always know that the art museum is nearby when you see the giant red chair with a horse on it.  Who thinks of these things?!?!  The kids would look out the stairwell windows at each level finding the chair. 

Art Museum4

We had to finish our day in Denver with Cafe Rio.  We LOVE Cafe Rio!

Art Museum13

Sure enjoyed our Day in Denver!

2 comments:

Juf said...

Neat! If I'm ever in Denver, I'm going to have to check that out!
Jacqueline

Candice said...

I love reading your posts with all the fun things you do with your family!!