Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Library Bag

I decided to make Jerrica a library bag for Christmas.  She loves books and we usually go to the library once a week to pick out books and hear the story time.

 Library Bag2

I used two different prints for the inside and outside.  The inside fabric is filled with the stories of the three little pigs, the ugly duckling, the three bears….  It’s fun to see Jerra looking inside and outside trying to name all of the stories.

Library Bag

I love homemade gifts, both giving and receiving.  Kristy’s family had us this year and she sent some really clever gifts to each of us that she had made.  I will have to do a post on them.  They were awesome Kristy, and are already well loved!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That fabric is too cute! Where did you find it? And did you use a pattern for the bag? I love it!

The Evans Family said...

What a cute bag! I was wondering what pattern you used as well. We are in need of a new library bag at our house.

tren said...

I love that fabric! Nice job!