Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Big Girls and Sports

Lots of games on Saturday

Bball girls

Rebecca had three goals in her indoor soccer game.  They ended up winning this indoor session.  It was fun seeing her go off to celebrate with her friends at YoYogurt. (Thanks Elaine!)  She also played really well in her basketball game.

Kaylee was fun to watch in her basketball game.  She is so intense!  The YMCA guy came up to me after the game telling me that he loves watching my daughter play because she is so fast and so tough.  He said that she is one of the best defensive players in this age group, which is ironic because she is one of the shortest.  :)

Kay Bball Kaylee also finished a little winter world cup clinic.  They had to dress up as their country, and Katie’s mom had the perfect idea to make a costume together.

Flag Girls2

They actually won and got Jamba Juice gift cards.  She’s sad though that the clinic is over.

I know sports play a big role in the social aspect for kids, but I sure think it is a big social aspect for me as well.  I sure enjoy my friends in the kids’ different sports.  How fun it is to sit, watch you child, and chat away with friends!

No comments: