Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Pinterest

I made a custom family Guess Who game for Kristy, with Spillane and Coley family members.  It was just a card that I created in Photoshop and printed up two sheets at Costco.  They slide right in the game like the other cards.

Thanks to Pinterest for the idea!  I had seen the US Presidents on a sheet.

guess who

I have found fun coloring sheets on Pinterest that keep my little girls busy with their crayon bucket. 

Crayons

I have used a ton of awesome tips for cleaning and organizing that I wish I would have heard about years ago.  I love this one where you put aluminum foil in a bowl.  Pour your grease in it.  Then when it hardens, just crumple the foil into a ball and throw it away.  (I don’t know how many times I have dug through the trash trying to find a can to dump grease in)

image (image from Pinterest)

Or the toilet paper rolls to hold wrapping paper. 

image (image from Pinterest)

Then there is the food.  Oh how our family has enjoyed the food!  We have new family favorites to eat.  I think my family is so glad that they don’t have to eat the same food for every meal.  Alesha just called me tonight giving me a thumbs up for the pretzel bites.  We just made her Krispy Creme donuts last weekend and were all in love with the donuts.  SOOO, I’m assuming these pretzel bites will be divine as well, BUT less fattening.

image

Then there are a slew of sewing projects that I’m so excited to start.  Of course I can’t forget all of the gardening and yard ideas.  Mix in the holiday and kid ideas AND I just LOVE Pinterest!

What are YOU loving on Pinterest?  I would love to hear some of your recent favorite finds.

7 comments:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Those pretzel bites are following me everywhere! LOL. This is the second blog post (plus Pinterest) that I have seen them on.. Must make them soon!

Kristen said...

I just started following you on pinterest! And I just had a pinterest post of my own. It's such a helpful tool for making days a little extra fun when I'm out of ideas (and the recipes have added quite a bit to our weekly menu).

Ryan M. Spillane said...

My kids love this game!!! :) Great idea!!!!!!! And I loved your other fun ideas in this post!

T.Irwin said...

I love Pinterest and love using the ideas I find in my house.

(i.e. toilet paper rolls on gift wrapping)

overlyactive said...

I can't find the crayon bucket can you tell us what this is made of. I love it!

km said...

So many ideas so little time!!!! I try not to have any yummy and sinful food on my pinterest board... too much temptation!! heheheheh... :):) I love the grease tip... never heard of that.

Heather said...

I'd like to follow you on pinterest, what is your name there? disneychamp(at)gmail(dot)com