Thursday, September 12, 2013

Magic Tree House

Jerrica LOVES to read.  She has always enjoyed books.  She recently fell in love with Jack and Annie in the Magic Tree House series.  I had bought the first 30 in the series clear back when Jacob was little.  Each of the kids have read some of the series, and now my baby is reading them.  They are second grade level books.  She has finished the first two of the series. 

Magic Tree7

Magic Tree Magic Tree2  

She is constantly reading with all of the different members in our family.  She will curl up next to Jacob on his bed, or sit out on the grass as Nathan juggles his soccer ball.  She plops down next to our cat or dog and shares a chapter with them.  There have been times that she is right up on the counter next to me as I’m cooking.  I’m thinking that I need to snap pictures of her reading with each of us, because in the not too distant future she will be reading quietly in her room.  :(

1 comment:

km said...

she is the sweetest little bookwarm indeed! and a VERY advanced reader for her age!!!!