Sunday, September 8, 2013

Denver Day ONE

We have had a couple of family Denver days.  Part of me is like ‘why did we make the entire family come?’ and the other part of me is so grateful for days like these.  Memories are made.  Laughter is in abundance.  Cheerleaders are in full force on the sidelines to cheer on family members.  They really ARE awesome days!

Both of the big girls had soccer games.  One of which was just an exit away from the Swetsville Zoo.  Jerrica and Ash acted like they had never seen the place before.  The older ones ran around finding their old favorites.

Sweatsville10

Sweatsville Sweatsville2 Sweatsville3  Sweatsville5 Sweatsville6 Sweatsville7 Sweatsville8   Sweatsville11  Sweatsville13   Sweatsville16 Sweatsville17Sweatsville20Sweatsville18 Sweatsville19   Sweatsville4Sweatsville14

We then stopped by Krispy Kreme.  Jacob likes his doughnuts without glaze, so we have to get them hot off the roller.

Krispy Krispy2 Krispy3   Krispy6

The boys had a dance, and Stephen and I had a date with some other couples, SO we headed back down to the Springs.  We weren’t able to do everything that I had planned so this last Saturday we did another Denver Day as a family to finish up.  :)

2 comments:

Kids and Canning Jars said...

I had to "chime" in and tell you how adorable your kids are. My girls are in love with pen-paling your girls! Thanks for helping me make a great connection.
Melissa

katherine marie said...

love ALL your photographs but that last one is killing me!!!!! soooo cute!