Sunday, December 30, 2012

Random Christmas

Ash made her own Christmas tree for her room…

Ash Christmas Tree

And then she made the cutest reindeer during her class party….

 Ash Reindeer

Then the girls and I made a slew of these ornaments to go on teacher gift cards and to go with various friend and neighbor gifts…

 Gifts Gift

I helped with a brunch for the women in our church.  Our theme was “brown paper packages tied up with string”.  It turned out really cute.  I also did a cookie exchange.  I thought that these cute peanut butter kiss cookies turned into reindeer cookies would be fun, until I had made the 50th cookie and was sick of looking at them.  Once again my family came to my rescue and helped me.

Cookie

Ash made a cute letter to Santa.  I have saved these Santa letters over the years and can’t wait to make a little book of all of them.

  Letter Letter2

Jerrica had a Polar Express party at school.  She was so excited to go in her PJ’s.

Polar Express Party Jerra and I also made a count down chain.  She LOVED count downs this month.  She had to be the one that moved Mary and Joseph each day.  She also freaked out if someone woke up and opened the little present for the wooden soda box.  She LOVES count downs.

Chain Chain2

Nathan had a Christmas choir concert and quite a few indoor soccer games this month.

Nathan Nathan2

Mix in a few other Christmas parties, gift exchanges, plates of goodies, and lots of sweet Christmas cards which ALL made our month special!

No comments: