Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kohl’s

Today after I finished shopping at Kohl’s, the manager and a small group of workers came running up to me announcing that I was the winner of the day.  They are doing a promotion where one winner every day wins everything they bought on their receipt for FREE.

I was thrilled of course!  Yet, mad that I hadn’t bought even MORE on this particular day.  In fact at the register I put back a $40 dress I was going to buy for Kaylee.  I wish that you would win as you enter the store and then you can shop accordingly.  :) Don’t I sound greedy?!? 

Another thing that they did was give me a $10 gift card with a little bling button on it to GIVE to someone else.  They told me that all they asked of me for winning was to give that card to another person.  I had just chatted with a friend that had recently lost her husband, so I ran back over to the check-out to give her the gift card.

As they were taking my picture another friend came by to see what was going on with me.  She looked at the manager and told him that they picked the perfect person to win, and told him about all the kids I have.

It was AWESOME! 

You really CAN expect great things from Kohl’s!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's great! Congratulations!