Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Jerrica

Jerrica LOVES holidays.  She names them in order and describes what we do for each one.  She also incorporates the holidays in her drawings.  Her is one from last month…

Jerra Dra

And now she has moved on to December and created this masterpiece today…

Jerra Draw

I love each of her holiday drawings.  I usually stick them in the box of decorations with the other kids’ holiday artwork.  I know that these will be my favorite decorations in years to come.  I already treasure them now.  :)

Another cute thing she is saying right now that makes me smile every time is calling the Wise Men, the “Gift” Men.  I have corrected her but she quickly corrects me that they are the only ones that brought Jesus gifts.  This “Gift Men” thing is about to send Ashley through the roof.  She too corrects Jerrica, but to no avail.  Jerrica is firm in her stance that they shall be called Gift Men.

Gift Men

The other smile she gave me today was when she shared “the Voice” skit done muppet style on Sesame Street.  She ran to get Stephen and I to watch it with her.  When it was over she turned to me and said, “that was Completely Awesome”!

I think she is Completely AWESOME!

No comments: