Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quotes of the Day

Jerrica, “Mom, do you like ‘Rock O Mama’ ?”  I made her repeat it, even though I knew she was trying to say, Barack Obama.

Then at Ashley’s school they had an incident where a 9 year old was asked to help find this man’s puppy after school.  Emails were sent out warning parents and security was tightened.  So I decided this would be a good time to go over stranger danger with Ash.  When I asked her what she would do if a man were to ask her to help find his puppy, she instantly said, “I would say, ‘SERIOUSLY, you think I’m going to fall for that one!’  Then I would roll my eyes and walk away.”  I smiled to myself because I can totally picture her doing that.  I did add that she might want to run rather than walk.  :)

1 comment:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

Lol. Cute. I asked my son the same question and he answered no. He then later said, "If they ask me to help find their kitten, I would say no too." Just a reminder to parents that some kids are so literal that to a puppy it is no, but Mom did not say anything about a kitty, etc. so they might need more case scenarios.