Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Drawings

Jerrica LOVES to draw!  She goes through a lot of paper! 

Jerrica has drawn a ton of Halloween pictures this month.  Today as I was gathering up her papers from the table, I couldn’t resist taking a few pictures of her masterpieces.  She was grinning ear to ear as I was doing it, asking if she was a good artist.

This one is a Frankenstein taking outside his pumpkin that he carved.  It’s night and it’s Fall with the leaves coming down.  Rebecca taught Jerrica how to draw stars and Miss Jerrica thinks she is all that when she draws them.

Jerra Draw

Here is her vampire and bat.  She was drawing all kinds of bats when she first started drawing her Halloween pictures this month.  I just love her bats!  They make me smile every time I see one.  Jacob had taught her how to draw a bat with a little trick for their wings.  I also love the cut fringe.

 Jerra Draw2

The last one amazed me with her detail.  It’s a picture of a witch with her pet dog that is also in costume, notice her stars once again.  The bee is a trick or treater coming for candy from the witch.

 Jerra Draw3

I just love these little pictures!  I have a feeling they will be staying in my Halloween box for years to come.

No comments: