Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bits of Our Week

I haven’t kept up on our week’s activities, and notice all the pictures in the folders that didn’t make a blog post and won’t be in the blog book.  SO I’m going to try to be better about documenting our week.  It just seems like they fly by so fast!  Here are bits from this last week….

Weekend Halloween parties were fun.  Does someone look a little more colorful than the others?

Trunk or Treat

Speaking of parties, it has been busy each weekend with birthday parties.  I had to take a picture of all the invitations the kids brought home last week.  There were also email and text invites to a few other parties.  I think all of my kids’ friends were born in the Fall!

Parties

Kaylee finished her ocean project.  She made a fish quite similar to the one Nathan made when he was in sixth grade.  Her oral report cracked me up.  She writes just like she talks.  I can’t believe she said some of the stuff she did!

Fish

The giant silhouette in our dining room, that Jacob made for me years ago makes me smile every day.  I’m going to be sad to take it down this coming week.

Witch silo

Still amazed at my Jerrica artist.  Her Halloween pictures are constantly plastered all over our fridge. 

Jerra Pic

Jacob came down for his laundry, looking for a shirt.  I couldn’t get over how muscular he is.  I told him that he couldn’t have his laundry until I took a picture of him.  I also told him that when he is 40 and old and fat like me, he would appreciate pictures like this reminding him of his youth.  :)

I think I should start swimming! Jake2

He’s going to kill me now for posting these on my blog!

Jerrica helped me put little I Love You candy buckets on the kids’ beds last week.  She was so excited for the kids to come home and see them.

Love you

Then Kaylee’s little basketball team won the SOCO 6th grade league this week.  They were really a good team!  Kaylee is so small, but is so quick and feisty that she makes up for her size.  All of the team and parents went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for a little par-tay on Tuesday night!

BballBbal2l 

Rebecca Rae printed up some of her photos from her trip to Oklahoma with my parents.  I know you can barely see her in this picture with the Route 66 sign, but it’s one of her favorite pictures from her trip.  My parents were so good to her!

OK

Kaylee’s soccer game was canceled due to snow, but Rebecca still had hers.  As we were driving to her game, I told her to score a goal for me.  She said that she would point to me after she scored a goal and that she would give me a thumbs up when she would make an assist.  We both smiled big as can be as she would do each of those out on the field.  I took pictures behind the goal.  This goal was awesome…

 Bec2

I think the other team’s goalie was exhausted after Miss Rebecca…

Bec

 Bec3 

Stephen flew to Las Vegas with Nathan for a soccer tournament early Friday morning.  Jacob was quick to stay clear of all the girls here at home.  He went to a party, friend’s house, dance and basically anywhere so that he didn’t have to be here with all of the us girls.  :)

AND that is bits and pieces of our week!

1 comment:

katherine marie said...

WOW! is all I can say! THAT sweet clown is killing me---- they are all so darling! (even the scary ones!!) That artwork is stunning! those muscles are marvelous! your weeks are filled with so much love, fun, joy and happiness! :):)