Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

A couple of Saturday nights ago we deemed the night a family night.  We all went and cheered Kaylee on in her basketball game.  Then we headed straight to the movie theater to see Hotel Transylvania.  Jerrica has been soooo excited to see it, and I thought it was the perfect movie to kick off the month of October.

It was such a cute movie.  We LOVED it and highly recommend it!  I enjoyed figuring out who was playing the various parts of the voices.

I also enjoyed Jerrica on my lap beaming ear to ear that we were finally watching her movie.  She snuggled me so that I wouldn’t be scared.

My sister, Kristy came up with a cute idea to go with the movie.  They were key necklaces for the girls, like a hotel key.  I like to give the kids things that will remind them of the memory of the movie.  Kristy’s idea was perfect because in the movie all the monster guests were gathered around trying to check out and hand their key back.

Trans Trans2

Ashley was cute yesterday swinging her key necklace on her neck and talking about the movie.  Kaylee chimed in that she wants to name her first daughter, Mavis because she thinks it’s such a cute name.  I love reminders of memories, maybe that’s why I love pictures so much!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the review! I have been wondering if I should take my boys to this.

Melissa said...

We are planning to see that movie this weekend. Glad to hear it is good! Where did you find the key necklaces? What a fun favor!