Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oklahoma

Rebecca went on a trip to Oklahoma with my parents during Fall Break.  She LOVEd all of the attention from my parents on the trip out there, and then LOVEd the attention from Aunt Tanya and Aunt Kristy when she got there. 

Oklahoma

My mom gave her a little journal to document her trip.  It was fun to have her read each entry to me when she came home.  Rebecca was good to write down so many of the details.  She was in awe of the cotton fields and all of the flat land that didn’t have a mountain in sight.  I bet the cotton was gorgeous since it’s harvest time.  She enjoyed going to the Indian reservation and especially liked the Indian necklace from Aunt Kristy.  She claims it’s filled with luck.

I missed her SO much but knew how special this trip would be for her and my parents.  Sometimes when you are in a big family, you don’t get that one on one time with grandparents.  I am so thankful for them making it special for her.

No comments: