Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sundays

Nathan Soccer 

We go strong all week with constant practices and games.   When Sunday comes around I am so thankful for a day of rest.  I need it so that I can be refreshed to go again on Monday.

Kaylee ran 7 miles at school on Friday.  Played a soccer game in Denver Saturday morning and a basketball game Saturday night.  Can I just say her legs were sore!  Her basketball team played again today, but do you know how grateful that little girl was to put her legs up and rest. 

Nathan’s soccer team played yesterday and then had a make-up game in Broomfield today.  Uh, so glad that I didn’t have to make that drive up there and could just chill here with all of the family, especially after all of the driving I did last week.

Sunday is my regrouping day, to get me ready for another week!  Our minds and bodies just need that rest.

 

3 comments:

Juf said...

I love my Sundays too! I'm so glad God gave us a Sabbath day.

Tiffany said...

True that! Although getting all my littles to church (and making it through it) does not count as restful in my mind :)

your friend K said...

Sunday is a beautiful day of rest and reflection!! So glad you have a special DAY!