Sunday, September 30, 2012

Denver Aquarium

I went up with Kaylee’s class to the Denver Aquarium.  I am always in awe of how different God’s creations are.  How colorful and beautiful a flower can be deep in a rain forest OR how bright a fish can shine in the deep dark ocean. 

 Aquarium2 Aquarium3 Aquarium4 

Check out this fish and his lips.  I think he was one of my favorites from the day.  Just something about him.

Aquarium5 Aquarium7 Aquarium8 They dissected squids and learned about rays.

Aquarium

Aquarium9

It was great to be around Kaylee and her group of friends.  I smiled at the conversations and interactions with the boys.  Sixth grade is really a fun age!

I was sad that I missed Ashley’s archeology dig on this day.  She had found and brought home a huge T bone.  She announced that it was probably from a T-rex since it was in the shape of a T.  One of the kids burst her bubble telling her that it was from a T-bone steak.  She quickly replied, “Ya, a T-bone steak from a T-rex!”

1 comment:

me!!! said...

incredible shots!!!! what fun!!!!