Saturday, September 1, 2012

Balloon Festival

It’s Labor Day again, which means that it’s Balloon Festival time…

Balloon6

I like how some are happy and excited, whereas others look a little more on the tired side. 

My parents were here for the weekend.  They also brought up Maddie when they came, for Rebecca’s birthday party.  Maddie is such a sweet girl! 

Ash was in a mood since she was running on not enough sleep.  I told her that she looked like a hot air balloon with her jacket. 

Balloon

We waved with feelings of jealousy to those flying away.

Balloon2 Balloon3 Balloon4 Balloon5 

I hate waking up early for this, but sure enjoy the beauty of the bright balloons!

2 comments:

Km said...

Ohhhh that s so amazing!!!!!! I would wake up at anytime to get these kind of shots. Your pics are stunning!!

Juf said...

Love the picture of Ashley and the striped balloon behind her!