Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tennis

Some more summer catch up….

The breeze and clouds make late afternoons cool in Colorado.  We decided to go play tennis on one such afternoon in Blackforest Park.  The little girls ran around being ball girls, which made it extremely nice for Kaylee and Nathan. 

These two crack me up.  

Kaylee is always giving every sport all that she has…

Tennis3

Nathan is always trying to get a laugh being a goofball………

Tennis2

He looked like a true tennis player with his fits….

Tennis

They sure enjoyed their little tennis match and have been begging to go back.  Jacob missed out on the fun because he was off with friends out of town.  He wants to go play, SO I better put another tennis afternoon on the calendar.  I kind of want to play Stephen.  I think I could take him at tennis.  :)

Each sport is so fun in it’s own way!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Bring it on Shaunita!!!!

Stephen said...

Bring it on Shaunita!!!!