Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Moment

“Sometimes you will never know the value of the moment

until it becomes a memory”  - Dr. Suess

I’m trying to take full advantage of having Jerrica home with me.  She goes in the morning to pre-school, but then I have her all afternoon to myself.  It’s “our” time together.   We bake goodies, do projects, read and then read some more, snuggle, go on walks or bike rides….  I just CAN’T waste this time with her!  It passes way to quickly!Jerra

Sure love this girl, and am trying oh so hard to live in the moment with her!

1 comment:

love this !!! said...

oohhhhhh this sweet photo makes my heart want to burst... what SPECIAL SPECIAL time you are savoring with your little angel. These moments are priceless and wonderful. Future moments will be just as beautiful too!!! :):):)