Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tie Dye

I’m still trying to catch up from the month of May.  Last week was still busy with friend parties and play dates.  I did sneak my kids away for a few projects and family time.

Tie dye is a favorite every summer.  We have done t-shirts, library bags, and socks.  This year we did T’s again. 

 Tie Dye2

Kim came over with Mallory and Baley to join in the fun.  They brought yummy ice cream treats.  I should have made them come back with their finished shirts to take a picture with us.

 Tie Dye3 Tie Dye4 Tie Dye5 Tie Dye6 

Jacob waltzed in from a friend party and created one of my favorite shirts.  It’s a total artist shirt with the shading of the blue.  The very bottom of the shirt is actually a very light blue, not white.

Tie Dye

I love tie dye because you never really know what you are going to get.  Thanks for doing it with us Kim!  :)

2 comments:

sistabvd.typepad.com said...

I love your ideas. I have two boys 6 and 7th grade. Wanted to see what ideas you have that you have done for your older son like for sleep overs or birthdays or celebrating mile stones. Thanks. Truly enjoy your blog and ideas. Very inspirational.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I think I found your blog through Pinterest... maybe FHE ideas? Anyway... ADORABLE kids!! Wondering about how your oldest did his tie-dye shirt with the sort of ombre effect? It's very cool.