Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Physical Activity

I always worry about the FIVE areas with my kids, and that I’m filling them – social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual.  Well, last week was filled with a lot of physical activity.

Rock climbing….

Rock Climbing Rock Climbing2 Rock Climbing3 

Wednesday Tennis Lessons….

Tennis 

All Week Basketball camp…..

Bball Camp Bball Camp2

Swim Team Mon thru Fri…. 

Jake Swim

Jerrica’s Tuesday morning Soccer Camp…..

Soccer Camp2

We swam almost every day last week as well as practice on goals and baskets until well past dark here at home.  The little girls are always up and down the road on their bikes.  I just love seeing them so active. 

I feel like by working on the physical aspect, the social is also being helped.  Not to mention that emotionally their self esteem is being built up.   Now to mix in a little more of the other areas…..

No comments: