Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father’s Day

LOVE holidays that we can celebrate and honor someone.

I sure love MY father and am so grateful for all that he does and has done for me.  I can not even begin to tell you how many projects he has swooped in and helped me with.  He is so kind and creative.  I love you DAD!!!!

The kids also made Stephen feel like he was the greatest dad to ever walk the earth.

Father's Day 

In the last picture, I was like why is Ashley screaming and being obnoxious, and then I see “sweet” little Kaylee’s hand reading over PULLING her hair.  :/  I still need to yell at her for that one.

Father's Day3

We gave Stephen our book of love that I had posted about AND a basket FILLED with his favorite treats, which I should probably go find and steal one out.

I made these popcorn treats for my little church class to give to their fathers.  I got the idea and download from - Little Birdie Secrets.

Father's Day4

Anyway, Happy Father’s day Dad and Stephen!  You are both awesome! 

Love you so much!

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

You have the cutest kidson the planet. Have I already told you that?