Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yoga Girl

The girls have been contorting their bodies in all kinds of positions lately.  They practice their splits and stretch their limbs to their limits.

Ashley is by far the most flexible.  She does these positions with ease…

Ash2

And then casually turns to us and says, “you guys can do it too, if you just believe in yourself”

Ash

My favorite is when the boys humor the girls and try to do these.  The girls get so tickled seeing the boys do it.  We all started laughing today until are cheeks hurt.

3 comments:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

She is gorgeous! And omg if I tried doing that position she is doing I'd probably break something! I am getting old..lol! Too cute.

Juf said...

Haha, I guess I REALLY don't believe in myself, because there's no way I'm even coming close to doing that!

km said...

I LOVE her response... what an encouraging soul!!! She is just precious and TALENTED!