Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Dryer

I got this idea from a Pinterest list on “how to show your kids you love them”.  The idea stuck in my head and I did it last night.  Oh my goodness, the kids said that I was the best mom ever, AND this was the greatest idea ever, AND we should always do this…

image 

All I did was put their robes and towels in the dryer when they started their night baths and showers, so they would have a toasty warm towel when they got out.  That’s it!  The reaction was HUGE!

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Love it!! that's a great idea and I love that it 'worked.'

I've had fun trying ideas and recipes from Pinterest. haven't seen this one, yet.

Juf said...

Awww...what a great idea!

km said...

ohhhh how I love warm and toasty robes and blankets!!!!

thisgettingolderthingsucks said...

I just found you and am so jealous of your big family. Grew up with 4 brothers and 2 sisters. Love doing this for my son!