Monday, March 19, 2012

100 Day

I don’t ever remember celebrating this as a child, but EVERY one of my kids have loved their 100 day in Kindergarten and pre-school.  Ash was no different.

We had to create a shirt with 100 items on it.  Diamonds were a go for Ash.  Mix in a crown and her name on the shirt and it was PERFECT.  She made me smile the night we sat with the fabric glue gluing the diamonds on. 

100 Day 

Love that Kindergarten, toothless smile!

I had signed up to help with 100 day and was exhausted when we got home.  We made 100 long Fruit Loop necklaces, made 100 booklets with the kids’ answers filled in, 100 sticker headbands, snack bags with 10 different treats that had 10 of each in the bag (marshmallows, m&m’s, goldfish, pretzels…) we played 100 games and Mrs. Lee read stories with the 100 theme that were so cute.  I’m sure that I’m missing something, probably because my brain is still on overload from counting to 100 so many times.

1 comment:

Km said...

Wow! She made that on her own... So patient and determined. The tee is almost as adorable as her.. You just can't can't top that smile!!!!!