Monday, March 19, 2012

My Artists

Nathan came home last week announcing that one of his pieces of artwork from this year will be hanging in the Classical Academy’s president’s office. 

Jacob and I went to the Denver Art Museum luncheon on Saturday because his self portrait is hanging IN the museum.

Art3

art5

It was a fun afternoon with Jacob.   He has such a sweet personality.  We enjoyed wandering around the museum after the luncheon, and meeting new people.

When we got home Rebecca had this letter in the mail….

Art2

I wish I had pictures of all three of these pieces, but I don’t.  I guess as soon as we get them back I can take pictures of them to my heart’s content. 

I’m so proud of my kids and their creativity.  Art is such a great outlet to express yourself. 

1 comment:

Km said...

He takes after his mama! Can'T wait to see his artwork. Congrats again from Indiana!!!!!