Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kaylee’s Birthday

My little Kaylee is ELEVEN.  I can’t believe it! 

Kaylee2 A friend leaned over last night, and told me that Kaylee looks older.  When I looked over at her giggling with friends, I got sad because she DID look older.  Why do kids have to grow up?!?!

This year was not a friend party year, much to her dismay.  I asked her how she wanted to celebrate her birthday and being a “foodie” like her dad, she requested Subway brought in for lunch, and then a dinner date with Stephen and I to “My Big Fat Greek Restaurant”.  It was soooo delicious!

Kaylee is the sweetest girl.  She is quick to pick up a toddler or help a little sister.  She has lots of friends at school, church and on her sports’ teams.  She has a funny sense of humor.  Kaylee LOVES sports and plays so intensely.  Soccer is her favorite right now (until I convince her that basketball is better).  She also enjoys running and volleyball.  She is a great pianist and sings with such a cute, raspy voice.  She also enjoys cooking, baking, sewing and craft projects. 

We are so lucky to have you in our family!

3 comments:

tren said...

Oh, Shauna, basketball is NOT better than soccer! Happy Birthday to Kaylee!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! :)

T.Irwin said...

She is adorable and I hope she had a great bday. I remember being 11 like it was only a couple of years ago. When I read my diary, I see the list of boys I was in love with in the order that I was in love with them. LOL! I hope she has an amazing year!