Friday, May 9, 2014

Random May

Rebecca had field day and rocked all of the running events.  I thought that she would start way too fast and wouldn’t have energy for the end of the races, but she would always prove me wrong.

Field DayField Day3

She won the mile by quite a bit.  I think that soccer is good for making runners.

Field Day5Field Day6

Bec Class

Ashley planned a beautiful dinner for Mother’s Day.  She had each of the kids play the piano as we ate.  She also taped a backdrop for us to take pictures.  However, looking at the picture she took, I don’t think Stephen and I realized she was taking it.

DinnerUs

Jacob is swimming away.  So proud of the incredible swimmer he is!

Metro

Swim11

Jerrica and I had a mother’s tea in her Kindergarten classroom.

Tea PartyTea Party2

Ashley finished up volleyball and is determined to do it again in the Fall.

VolleyballVolleyball2Volleyball4

The big girls are working hard with the YW to earn money for camp next month.

10334347_10203757830615278_3660706355164058599_n

I have going on a lot of fun hikes with my friends.  They make me laugh so hard that I actually get an ab workout.

Hike

Sunday games still happen EVERY Sunday.

Sunday Games

And that is a little of this and that for this month!

No comments: