Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother’s Day Project

Mother’s Day was approaching and I decided to make a grandkids bouquet for my mother-in-law.  My first intention was to put a picture of each grandchild in the middle of a cut out flower.  (I know it’s sounding like a grade school Mother’s Day project) Well, they have A LOT of grandkids so that would be WAY too busy without focus on the pictures.  Instead I just put each picture on a stick and stuck them in to be their own flower.

Grandkids Bouquet

I know it will last a littler longer than a normal bouquet of flowers, and hopefully it will bring a smile to Brenda’s face. 

I was already to mail it when Kaylee told me that we didn’t have a picture of baby Evie.  I remembered putting her picture on the stick but couldn’t find it to save my life.  Back to Costco I went to print out another.  I hate that a project can’t just go smoothly.

Anyway, Happy Mother’s day Brenda!  AND a big Thanks to all of you in-laws for emailing me pictures!

No comments: