Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Art

It’s that time of year when all of the art projects start coming up.  I get excited as I see the art because it means I have new masterpieces to change up the loft art wall.

Rebecca did the gold shoe this year.  They have to bring a shoe and a bunch of other “junk” to glue on to the shoe.  Then they take a day and go outside to spray paint them gold.  HERE is Nathan’s soccer cleat filled with whistle, medal and trophy.  Rebecca made a Monster Guy with teeth and all!

Gold Shoe 

He now resides in her room to keep other monsters OUT! :)

Nathan gets praise for his soccer abilities, and Jacob gets all of the praise for art.  However, I’m thinking Nathan should get a little art praise as well.  He PAINTED this picture!  Paint is very hard to work with compared to other mediums.  The assignment was to take a picture of something and then paint it.  No surprise that it had to do with soccer.

Nathan Paint Nathan Paint2

He also has a spot in his room for it to hang.  I’m starting to think that I won’t have anything for my art wall as all of the kids horde their projects in their own rooms!

2 comments:

Juf said...

Wow, great job on the painting!

Julie said...

Wow on all the art projects. That soccer picture almost looks more real than the actual picture.