Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ashley’s Baptism

Bap  Bap3  Bap5 Baptism   Baptism4 Baptism5  Baptism7 

Both sets of grandparents were here for her baptism.  They have actually been at all of our kids’ baptisms.  Each of them bore sweet testimony to us during her little program.  I sat there thinking how lucky my children are to hear from each of their grandparents.

Baptism3

We had some refreshments there at the church.  I didn’t take a picture of everyone that came to her baptism, BUT I made sure to grab a picture of just “us” as we came back to the house.  I’m mad that I didn’t get a picture of everyone else.  :(

BaptismI had printed up and framed pictures of Ash.  We had a big bouquet of fall flowers.  Mom had a fluffy towel with her name embroidered on it.  Grandma Brenda had given her a mini hymn book to match her scriptures.  Keith and Janelle had brought her a journal with fun pens.  I gave her a set of scriptures and then that white glass ring, that is SO Ashley and will always remind her of the day.

Invite

What a beautiful day with such a beautiful girl.  Love ya to the moon and back Miss Ashley Ann!

2 comments:

T.Irwin said...

She's such a character!! And she's beautiful!
Congrats to her on the big day.

T.Irwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.