Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Toothless

Little Miss Jerrica came up to me with this picture and said, “I drew a picture of myself so that I don’t forget what I looked like without all of my teeth.”

Tee

I said, “Girl, we are heading straight outside to take pictures of you so that we don’t forget!”

At first she wouldn’t smile and reasoned that it’s SO embarrassing when you don’t have teeth.

Teeth4 Teeth7

But then the giggles and laughs just started coming out…

TeethTeeth3 Teeth5 I really don’t like seeing those new big teeth trying to poke through.  I am totally loving this smile and lisp!  She is definitely my baby! 

Teeth2

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Toothless smiles are the cutest! I love her self portrait. We will have two more toothless smiles before we've seen the last of them around our house. That will be a sad day for sure! Glad you were able to capture some great pictures:)