Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Randomness

Oh my goodness I’m loving all of the Fall desserts.  I’m already rolling and Thanksgiving hasn’t even arrived yet.  We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last week and I couldn’t keep my hand out of the cookie jar.  There is just something about pies and cobblers and pumpkin….

We decorated for Thanksgiving and got our Thankful Poster hanging up.  I smile as I read some of the sweet things that have been written on it so far.  One of my favorite decorations is this Indian that my mom bought me years ago.

Indian

For some reason Jerrica thinks my mom is an expert on Indians because she taught on the reservation years ago.  Love her comment in her letter asking her “to teach her about the Indians”.

 Letter

I noticed that someone helped her write the movie Despicable Me.  I’m glad she didn’t ask me because I don’t think I even typed it right.  I also hope whomever helped her was patient with her sometimes we have a hard time with patience around here.  :/

Kaylee and I did a Souper Saturdar a few weeks ago.  I signed us up for the pocket potholders.  I’m determined that my girls will be able to sew when they leave home.  The potholder were so quick and easy to make that I couldn’t resist sending each of my sisters one for Fall.

Potholders

Alesha suggested that we start a tradition of trading favorite recipes from the year with each other during the month of November.  Doesn’t that sound like a perfect Thanksgiving tradition?!?!

We have a new smile around our house and I can’t help but smile myself when I see it.  So sad that this is my last toothless grin.  Her lisp makes me want her to talk non-stop.

 Teeth

So many fun date nights, championships, activities and projects that I’m behind on sharing.  I need to get back in my routine or else 2013’s Blog Book will have so many special memories left out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant beat a toothy grin :) I love her fluffy gloves, Lorna x