Friday, December 6, 2013

Pillowcases

I have always wanted to make Christmas pillowcases.  I have imagined the kids sleeping on them dreaming of Christmas.  I have thought of how fun it would be to pull out when grandkids come here for the holidays.  They would be vintage by then.  :)

Pillowcases

I bought the fabric 60% off, and had my own trim at home.  They were only $3 a pillowcase and took only a couple of hours to sew together.  YET, I know they will bring years of tradition to our family.  The kids were so excited the night I gave them out.  I did happen to buy new memory foam pillows on Black Friday for the kids as well, and used those in the new pillowcases.  SO, I’m not quite sure if they were excited about the new pillows or the cases.  I think that I’m going to pretend that it was the cases they loved the most!

No comments: