Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ashley’s Recital

This weekend was insane with everything going on, BUT I was able to spend Saturday afternoon with Ash at her recital.  She is such a performer!  The second she walks on stage she has that big smile plastered on her face.  She was awesome!  I have a feeling that this girl is never going to give up dance, which is fun for me because I so enjoy taking pictures of her in costume.

Ash Ballett  Ash Ballett5 Ash Ballett6 Ash Ballett21Ash Ballett7 Ash Ballett8 Ash Ballett9 Ash Ballett20 Ash Ballett3 

She sat on my lap for the third act and watched the performance with me.  She kept me in smiles with her comments, “I would never kiss a boy with lipstick”, “why do boys wear tights by their private parts”, “why didn’t everyone stand up and clap for me?” … I just sat there thoroughly entertained by her non-stop questions.

Halfway thru the third act we opened up her chocolate bar that I had brought for her to go along with the flowers.  We had quite a little party in that dark audience seat all snuggled together!  We both decided that we wished the flowers were chocolate as well.  :)

Recital2 Recital3

AND the last picture is one I took backstage of Ash and her little dance BFF.  I have taken a picture of the two of them together at EVERY performance.

No comments: