Monday, April 29, 2013

Ashley’s Boyfriend

Saturday morning we were driving around to games and swim meets.  Ashley proceeds to inform me,

“I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday”

“Oh really”  ( I didn’t even know she had one)

“Ya, he threw up all over in the classroom”

“So you broke up with him because he threw up?”

“Ya, I was thinking that I really don’t want him to throw up on my Prom dress when we get older”

I just can’t believe the things this girl thinks of!  Who thinks of Prom, as her little boyfriend is throwing up in THE FIRST GRADE!!!!

5 comments:

[Stacia] said...

Hahaha!

Juf said...

She cracks me up! Better start teaching her about the whole "in sickness and in health" bit!

Anonymous said...

That is funny. We were in Disney over the weekend and Prom was going on at the hotel. My first grade little girl informed me that all she wants for prom is a Cheeta print sparkly dress. And proceeded to talk about it ALL weekend.
KAte

T.Irwin said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! everything about this story is awesome!

Nicole S said...

Makes me a little glad I only have boys! Now I know to warn them not to throw up in front of girls or they'll never look at them the same! :)