Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sock Bunny

During Spring Break, Kaylee’s BFF was gone on a ski trip, her sister Rebecca was gone down on the farm, SO what do we do? …  We make a sock bunny to keep her company until everyone comes back.

Sock Bunny Sock Bunny2

Kaylee is getting so good at sewing projects.  I showed her THESE instructions and she went at it.  She picked the socks, buttons, and created such a cute bunny.

 Sock Bunny3

I smile each day, as I see it sitting on her bed.

Jerrica was the only one home with us, so she of course wanted to make one too.  I helped her sew and she sat stuffed hers for hours, just talking away to her bunny.  I should have taken a picture of Jerrica with hers!

Anyway, perfect Spring Break / Easter / quick project!

1 comment:

Libby said...

That is one cute bunny! Love the stripes & button eyes. It is so nice when the kids want to do something mom does.