Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthday

Nathan had a birthday!

Bday

He came with me one evening after track practice to help me pick out some presents.   I snuck a couple of picture of him with my phone. 

Game shoes 

He ended up deciding on the shoes that are in the top left corner.  They are “SICK”, according to him.  This boy of mine loves name brands.  It doesn’t matter what it is, for him the name brand sells the item.  Which is funny to me because his brother could care less what brand his clothes are.  :)

Nathan LOVES music!  He always has his headphones on, and can always tell us who sings what.

Nathan

Nathan is very athletic.  He enjoys a wide array of sports, but soccer is still his favorite.  (I do think basketball is a close second ;)  He has a fun personality and is always making us laugh.  He thoroughly enjoys teasing all of his sisters.  He is also such a good worker!   He is always quick to help and do things without being asked.  I will find the trash taken out, pets fed or a mess cleaned up and it’s usually Nathan that has pitched in to help.  He is also an incredible pianist!  He even plays hymns for priesthood meeting at church.

That in a nutshell is my Nathan!

We sure LOVE having you in our family!!!!

1 comment:

momMYsliceoflife said...

He sounds like a great kid! I love reading your blog... your love for Jesus and your family really shines through!