Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break Part I

We headed down to my parents for a couple of days.  Life slows down when we are there.  I grew up in the middle of nowhere, BUT to me, it’s beautiful and it’s home. :)

Roadtrip

SBreak6

SBreak2

We kept watching March Madness and played a little of our own.  I think Stephen is technically fouling Jacob on this play.

 SBreak3

Mom is quite into Words with Friends on her tablet.  One evening we were sitting in the same room playing each other on phones, ipods and her tablet and realized that we needed to pull out a board game and have a little more interaction.

I was playing a game against my mom and she scored 108 points on ONE word.  It was the word “equal” and it happened to be laid on all the right squares.

 SBreak4 SBreak5SBreak8

There is just something that is rejuvenating about getting away from everything for awhile.  Road trips ROCK!

SBreak7

We ended up leaving Ashley with my mom and dad, AND we left Rebecca with my cousin Annie.  I missed those two so much!  I didn’t want to do anything without them, and yet I still wanted to do fun things with the kids that I had at home.  :/

Anyway, that was the start to our week….

No comments: