Friday, March 29, 2013

March Madness

I LOVE this time of year!  The brackets are filled out and teams are cheered on.  I love trying all the yummy Pinterst snacks as we watch the games.  I LOVE that the kids understand the game of basketball and get excited at various plays of the game.  I enjoy seeing a good coach run his team.  I enjoy seeing the underdog come out and take over a big team.

March Madness

Jerrica filled out a bracket this year.  It’s her first year doing it, AND she is actually winning.  Money is on the line so the kids are quite anxious to be the winner.  Stephen pays out the winner, so he is quite anxious to KEEP his money and is trying desperately to win as well.

Anyway, just had to say how much I enjoy this time of year!  :)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Same here! Hubby is a high school basketball coach and my two older boys (14 and 11) are obsessed basketball players....so we are watching basketball 24/7 lately!

Love it! Are you doing anything for the championship game? I will have to check out pinterest for basketball party ideas....