Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Library

When I married Stephen he had library cards from Las Vegas to Hawaii.  Everywhere he had lived and been, he had gotten a library card.  The man loves to read!

So it was no surprise that we would frequent the library with our kids.  We have been going to Storytime since the boys were little.  Jerrica and I still make our weekly Storytime trek to the library each week.

Library

Sometimes I browse around and find books for the other kids that I think they will enjoy.  I try and keep a list on my phone of book recommendations.

After our nightly routine, the kids are allowed to stay up in their beds and read. 

 Library3   Library6   Library9

We are so lucky to have libraries filled with books for us to enjoy.  There is nothing like going to a different place or time period and being around a variety of characters that become instant friends.  LOVE it!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Libraries rock. I worked in one for 10 yrs. and loved being around all those books. A common refrain was "so many books, so little time".
Good for you to bring your kiddos to Storytime, I brought my eldest to one or two and quit...he wasn't ready (wouldn't stay still or quiet--I met the Storytime lady while working and she thanked me for realizing he wasn't ready).
Of the 4 kids, two read, oh wait, #1 is now a reader (thanks to going on a mission) so 3/4 are readers & the other one does some reading.